Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Tribute to our Future Nurses

Congratulations SPN Class of 2009! Thank you for inviting me to participate in a fundraiser for your class. As many of you know, my mom has been a practicing LPN for over 20 years and you hold a special place in my heart. You are very special and wonderful people of whom I have the most respect. What you do is not easy and you should feel very proud that you have chosen such a profession!

Thank you to all who helped at the front door, setting-up, cleaning-up and booking sessions. Thank you UACCB for allowing us to have the portrait sessions at the Library Building. Thank you, Alicia (your awesome class president) for thinking of me and all your hard work organizing this event. Thank you, Mom, for all your help--couldn't have done it without you! And last but not least, thank you to everyone who booked a session and gave me the opportunity to take their pictures!

The "I Just Wanna Be Me" mini portrait event took place on Saturday, April 4th. Everyone was so awesome! Adorable, sweet, precious, gorgeous......I could go on and on for days!

No comments:

Post a Comment